N E W S
16.4.2010 – Pupils from the Private Elementary School „Jahja Kemal” visited Komercijalna Banka
Sixteen pupils from the first and second grade from the Private Elementary School „Jahja Kemal” from Skopje, have visited Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje today. Although they were familiar with the terms “card” and “PIN code”, they learned what does interest mean and they were especially happy to learn that money from their safe boxes may be increased with the squirrel of Komercijalna Banka. Citizens that were waiting at the counters of the Bank as well as the bank officers were glad to answer all the question of the children. Cash withdrawing from ATM was the most interesting part of the visit, and the happy noise of the children from „Jahja Kemal”, who left with presents from Komercijalna Banka, this morning caused smile to everybody who met them in the Bank.
01.01.2015 – Notification for lower interest rates
Starting from 01.01.2015 Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje lowered part of its interest rates on loans for legal entities, as well as of part of deposit interest rates for retail clients.
Thus, the Bank made decrease from 0.25 to 1.75 percentage points on the loan interest rates for certain categories of legal entities segmented by certain criteria appropriate to the risk profile of the clients.
At the same time, the Bank decreased part of the deposit interest rates for retail clients as well, such as:
- on denar time savings deposits for all maturities (except for up to 3 months maturity) from 0.03 p.p. up to 0.30 p.p.;
- on EUR time savings deposits for all maturities (except for up to 1 month maturity) from 0.10 p.p. up to 0.20 p.p., and
- CHF savings deposits (at sight and time deposits) from 0.02 p.p. up to 0.80 p.p.
29.12.2014 – Working hours of city-branches of the Bank on 31.12.2014
- One-shift city-branches will work as per the existing working hours
- Two-shift city-branches will work till 3:30 p.m.
- Head Office of the Bank at Orce Nikolov Str. No. 3, will work till 4:00 p.m.
- E-Bank will work till 4:30 p.m.
A R C H I V E