N E W S
21.4.2010 - Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje is decreasing the interest rates for the third time this year
Following the signals of the National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia, which lowered the interest rate on the treasury bills, Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje decided for the third time this year to lower the loan and deposit interest rates, as follows:
- Decrease to 1 percentage point of the interest rates for legal entities for all existing denar loans approved as from 01.05.2009, as well as all newly approved loans to legal entities. The interest rates on the existing loans to legal entities approved up to the stated date shall be decreased for 0.5 percentage points as for the loans secured by a first rank mortgage of minimum 120%, which were decreased at the beginning of the year.
This decrease shall be applied as from 01.05.2010.
- Decrease of the interest rates on loans to individuals from 0.5 to 1 percentage point, depending on the type of the credit product, as follows: consumer loans approved after 16.05.2009 for 0.5 percentage points, denar housing and mortgage loans without specified purposes for 0.5 percentage points, car loans secured by guarantors or pledge of vehicle for 0.5 percentage points, car loans secured by mortgage on real estate for 1 percentage point and tourist loans for 1 percentage point.
This decrease shall be applied as from 16.05.2010.
As from 01.05.2010 the Bank shall lower interest rates on the balance on current accounts for 0.2 percentage points, on the denar demand savings deposits for 0.3 percentage points, on the time deposits from 0.7 to 1.2 percentage points, on the FX demand savings deposits in EUR for 0.2 percentage points and on the FX time savings deposits in EUR from 0.1 to 0.3 percentage points. The interest rates on time deposits of legal entities shall be lowered accordingly.
Banks would be more stimulated to decrease the interest rates on loans if the National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia decreased the rate of the mandatory reserve.
14.06.2013 - Notification
Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje would like to inform the public that the banking services for certain areas shall be performed on a new location at ul. Orce Nikolov No.3, Skopje (administrative glass building at the city square):
- Purchase/sale of foreign currency, term domestic and foreign currency deposits for legal entities, purchase/sale of government securities on own behalf, and for the name and client account on the primary and secondary market and custody services beginning on 14.06.2013;
- International payment operations for legal entities (payment orders, letter of credits and guarantees) beginning on 14.06.2013;
- Lending for legal entities beginning on 18.06.2013;
- Securities trading services beginning on 24.06.2013.
New contact numbers are published on Bank’s web-site at www.kb.com.mk
and the contact number for the client services is 3168-168
11.6.2013 - NOTIFICATION
Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje hereby notifies that by virtue of a valid decision made by the Appeal Court Skoje GZ No. 1376/13 on 24.04.2013, the court proceedings initiated under No. 1266 of 30.09.2011 has been completed.
11.6.2013 - NOTIFICATION
Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje hereby notifies that on 29.05.2013 it established a new pledge over claims and other rights in favor of Macedonian Bank for Development Promotion AD Skopje, in the amount of MKD 774,384,231.00, which is 8.28% of the Bank’s equity.
27.05.2013 – Results from the sports games 2013
This year, the sports games for bankers were organized by the Union of Finance Organizations of Macedonia and were held in Ohrid in the period from 23.05.2013 to 26.05.2013.
12 financial institutions took part in this event.
The Bank had competition teams in all categories. Women bowling team and table tennis team won the first place. The men team won the second place in the following disciplines: bowling, table tennis and chess. The third place was taken by the Bank’s team in the following disciplines: football, women volleyball, men service, men shooting, women shooting and women basketball.
In general ranking the Bank’s team took the third place.
14.05.2013 - Skopje marathon – challenge for the Bank’ employees
4.900 participants from 39 countries took part in this year Skopje Marathon which was held for the ninth time.
Like ever year, there are 4 races – 42 195 meter marathon, 21 097 meter half-marathon, humanitarian race on 5 000 meters and children race Colgate, Skopje mini marathon.
The Coordinative Body for social responsibility of Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje this year has decided to support the employees – volunteers that wished to take part in the Skopje Marathon.
35 representatives from the Bank took part in the traditional marathon, out of whom 29 participants in the 5 km humanitarian race and 6 participants in the 21 km half-marathon.
The female tem of Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje out of total 36 teams won the 6-th place in the 5 km humanitarian race, while the male team won 29-th place out of 53 teams.
All 6 representatives run the race successfully, whereas the female representatives took 4-th place and the male team took 14-th place.
14.05.2013 – Notification
The city-branch in Pehcevo commenced to operate.
A R C H I V E