N E W S
21.4.2010 - Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje is decreasing the interest rates for the third time this year
Following the signals of the National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia, which lowered the interest rate on the treasury bills, Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje decided for the third time this year to lower the loan and deposit interest rates, as follows:
- Decrease to 1 percentage point of the interest rates for legal entities for all existing denar loans approved as from 01.05.2009, as well as all newly approved loans to legal entities. The interest rates on the existing loans to legal entities approved up to the stated date shall be decreased for 0.5 percentage points as for the loans secured by a first rank mortgage of minimum 120%, which were decreased at the beginning of the year.
This decrease shall be applied as from 01.05.2010.
- Decrease of the interest rates on loans to individuals from 0.5 to 1 percentage point, depending on the type of the credit product, as follows: consumer loans approved after 16.05.2009 for 0.5 percentage points, denar housing and mortgage loans without specified purposes for 0.5 percentage points, car loans secured by guarantors or pledge of vehicle for 0.5 percentage points, car loans secured by mortgage on real estate for 1 percentage point and tourist loans for 1 percentage point.
This decrease shall be applied as from 16.05.2010.
As from 01.05.2010 the Bank shall lower interest rates on the balance on current accounts for 0.2 percentage points, on the denar demand savings deposits for 0.3 percentage points, on the time deposits from 0.7 to 1.2 percentage points, on the FX demand savings deposits in EUR for 0.2 percentage points and on the FX time savings deposits in EUR from 0.1 to 0.3 percentage points. The interest rates on time deposits of legal entities shall be lowered accordingly.
Banks would be more stimulated to decrease the interest rates on loans if the National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia decreased the rate of the mandatory reserve.
28.04.2016 Working hours notification
We notify our clients that the Head Office, Branches and City-branches of Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje shall be opened on 30.04.2016 with Saturday working hours as usual.
21.04.2016 - Annual Report 2015The Annual Report
of Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje for 2015 is now available at the Bank’s web site.
15.04.2016 - Promotional period for consumer loans with EUR clause
- Free of charge for approving and administering all newly approved consumer loans with EUR clause in the promotional period from 15.04. to 30.06.2016. The consumer loans intended for refinancing of the existing loans in Komercijalna Banka will be subject to charges as per acts of the Bank.
For more information go to …
15.04.2016 – Promotional terms for denar housing loans from 15.04.2016 to 30.09.2016
New promotional denar loans with 4,5% annual, fixed interest rate for the first 3 years and 6,5% annual variable for the rest period of the loan repayment.
- Free of charge for approving and administering and free of charge for estimation of all newly approved consumer loans in the promotional period from 15.04. to 30.09.2016. The housing loans intended for refinancing of the existing loans in Komercijalna Banka will be subject to charges as per acts of the Bank.
For more information go to …
04.04.2016 – Komercijalna Banka awarded for the achievements at the Macedonian Stock Exchange in the past 20 years
On the occasion of celebration of 20 years existence of the Macedonian Stock Exchange, several companies were awarded. Komercijalna Banka is among the oldest members and at the same time member founder of the Stock Exchange. As an authorized participant, Komercijalna Banka is present at the Macedonian securities market since 1998. At great satisfaction for the clients and users of the services of the Bank and the Brokerage Company, these two, the Bank and the Brokerage Company, were awarded 3 awards and Certificate of Achievement at the “Annual Conference of the Macedonian Stock Exchange”:
- Awards for the most listed company with the largest turnover realized in the past 20 years of existence of MSE. The award was given for the total 4,116,118 KMB shares traded in 39,096 transactions and the largest turnover of MKD 16,799,393,903 realized in the last 20 years,
- Awards for a member with the largest number of transactions and the largest turnover realized at the Macedonian Stock Exchange for the last 20 years. In the course of this period, total 179,304 transactions were realized through the member KB, thus realizing total turnover of MKD 96,576,834,738 or 23.41% of the total turnover realized at the Macedonian Stock Exchange, which is the largest turnover when compared to other 34 members of MSE.
- “Cristal Bell” for the first place achieved as the most transparently listed shareholders company at MSE for 2015, and
- Certificate of Achievement for the second place in total turnover and number of transactions realized in 2015.
A R C H I V E