N E W S
21.4.2010 - Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje is decreasing the interest rates for the third time this year
Following the signals of the National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia, which lowered the interest rate on the treasury bills, Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje decided for the third time this year to lower the loan and deposit interest rates, as follows:
- Decrease to 1 percentage point of the interest rates for legal entities for all existing denar loans approved as from 01.05.2009, as well as all newly approved loans to legal entities. The interest rates on the existing loans to legal entities approved up to the stated date shall be decreased for 0.5 percentage points as for the loans secured by a first rank mortgage of minimum 120%, which were decreased at the beginning of the year.
This decrease shall be applied as from 01.05.2010.
- Decrease of the interest rates on loans to individuals from 0.5 to 1 percentage point, depending on the type of the credit product, as follows: consumer loans approved after 16.05.2009 for 0.5 percentage points, denar housing and mortgage loans without specified purposes for 0.5 percentage points, car loans secured by guarantors or pledge of vehicle for 0.5 percentage points, car loans secured by mortgage on real estate for 1 percentage point and tourist loans for 1 percentage point.
This decrease shall be applied as from 16.05.2010.
As from 01.05.2010 the Bank shall lower interest rates on the balance on current accounts for 0.2 percentage points, on the denar demand savings deposits for 0.3 percentage points, on the time deposits from 0.7 to 1.2 percentage points, on the FX demand savings deposits in EUR for 0.2 percentage points and on the FX time savings deposits in EUR from 0.1 to 0.3 percentage points. The interest rates on time deposits of legal entities shall be lowered accordingly.
Banks would be more stimulated to decrease the interest rates on loans if the National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia decreased the rate of the mandatory reserve.
13.08.2014 – Promotion of new benefits for Visa business cards
Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje is
promoting the Visa business cards.
Any legal entities that apply for Visa
Business Debit, Visa
Business Revolving or Visa
Corporate bank cards within the promotion period from 15.08.2014 until 30.09.2014 shall
be eligible for the benefits they offer without
paying the membership fee for the first year.
This membership fee payment release
shall be applicable not only for the legal entities that apply for cards
issuance for the first time but also for those who already use these cards and
apply for issuance of additional bank cards for their employees.
Moreover, the first 100 legal entities that during the promotion period
realize at least 10 transactions and
total turnover at points of sale in the amount of MKD 60,000 shall be awarded Skopje City Mall gift card of MKD 3,000.
You can find all the details about
the promotion on the following link.
04.08.2014 – Second place at the swimming marathon
This year, again, Konstantin Pargov, IT Officer at Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje, competed in the traditional 35th swimming marathon held on 2 August 2014 at Ohrid Lake. Last year he won the third place, while this year he finished second in the category of over 16 years of age with a competition of 47 marathon participants, out of which one from Netherlands and one from Canada.
The time he achieved at the 2.5 km marathon race at 18 Co water temperature was 49:53:24, being his personal record at this marathon line.
01.08.2014 - Decrease of some of deposit interest rates for retail clients
Starting from 01.08.2014, Komercijalna Banka shall decrease some of the deposit rates for retail clients, as follows:
- from 0.10 p.p. to 0.60 p.p. on term denar savings deposits with all maturities (except for the deposits with up to 1 month maturity);
- from 0.20 p.p. to 0.30 p.p. on term EUR savings deposits with all maturities (except for the deposits with up to 1 and 12 months maturity);
- for 0.10 p.p. on term CHF and other currencies savings deposits with 12 months maturity and for 0.20 p.p. with 36 months maturity;
A R C H I V E