N E W S
21.4.2010 - Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje is decreasing the interest rates for the third time this year
Following the signals of the National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia, which lowered the interest rate on the treasury bills, Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje decided for the third time this year to lower the loan and deposit interest rates, as follows:
- Decrease to 1 percentage point of the interest rates for legal entities for all existing denar loans approved as from 01.05.2009, as well as all newly approved loans to legal entities. The interest rates on the existing loans to legal entities approved up to the stated date shall be decreased for 0.5 percentage points as for the loans secured by a first rank mortgage of minimum 120%, which were decreased at the beginning of the year.
This decrease shall be applied as from 01.05.2010.
- Decrease of the interest rates on loans to individuals from 0.5 to 1 percentage point, depending on the type of the credit product, as follows: consumer loans approved after 16.05.2009 for 0.5 percentage points, denar housing and mortgage loans without specified purposes for 0.5 percentage points, car loans secured by guarantors or pledge of vehicle for 0.5 percentage points, car loans secured by mortgage on real estate for 1 percentage point and tourist loans for 1 percentage point.
This decrease shall be applied as from 16.05.2010.
As from 01.05.2010 the Bank shall lower interest rates on the balance on current accounts for 0.2 percentage points, on the denar demand savings deposits for 0.3 percentage points, on the time deposits from 0.7 to 1.2 percentage points, on the FX demand savings deposits in EUR for 0.2 percentage points and on the FX time savings deposits in EUR from 0.1 to 0.3 percentage points. The interest rates on time deposits of legal entities shall be lowered accordingly.
Banks would be more stimulated to decrease the interest rates on loans if the National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia decreased the rate of the mandatory reserve.
01.01.2015 – Notification for lower interest rates
Starting from 01.01.2015 Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje lowered part of its interest rates on loans for legal entities, as well as of part of deposit interest rates for retail clients.
Thus, the Bank made decrease from 0.25 to 1.75 percentage points on the loan interest rates for certain categories of legal entities segmented by certain criteria appropriate to the risk profile of the clients.
At the same time, the Bank decreased part of the deposit interest rates for retail clients as well, such as:
- on denar time savings deposits for all maturities (except for up to 3 months maturity) from 0.03 p.p. up to 0.30 p.p.;
- on EUR time savings deposits for all maturities (except for up to 1 month maturity) from 0.10 p.p. up to 0.20 p.p., and
- CHF savings deposits (at sight and time deposits) from 0.02 p.p. up to 0.80 p.p.
29.12.2014 – Working hours of city-branches of the Bank on 31.12.2014
- One-shift city-branches will work as per the existing working hours
- Two-shift city-branches will work till 3:30 p.m.
- Head Office of the Bank at Orce Nikolov Str. No. 3, will work till 4:00 p.m.
- E-Bank will work till 4:30 p.m.
A R C H I V E