Contact           24/7

contact center:
(02) 3 296 800


12.07.2010 – New branch of Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje in Bitola

Starting from 12.07.2010, the existing city-branch of Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje in Bitola shall be transformed into Branch. The Branch in Bitola shall be located at the same address, at Leninova Str., bb.


The Branch shall perform large number of activities in the domain of retail banking, domestic and international payment operations, as well as other banking operations.

12.12.2014 – Komercijalna Banka with the best web site

The manifestation “Site of the year 2014” held on 11.12.2014 in the foyer of the Macedonian Opera and Ballet house, the internet visitors and the professional jury selected the web site of Komercijalna Banka as the best site in the category of “Financial services, banking and insurance”, while in the category of “E-trade and announcements”, the Bank’s portal intended for the Internet Bank service took the third place.


The manifestation at which the best web sites in the Republic of Macedonia are selected in several categories for the fifth time in a row has been organized by the Agency Media Solutions and the system for on-line advertisements Keep an Eye, under sponsorship of IAB Makedonija and the Ministry of Information Technology.


The main aim of this project is to promote, develop and support the internet media and the overall internet edition in the country. The mission of this manifestation is to raise the level of the electronic media in the country by recognizing and awarding the best achievements in different areas of the electronic edition and development of internet culture in the Republic of Macedonia.


Web sites which took part in the selection for the best site of the year had been proposed by internet visitors in the period from 10.11.2014 to 20.11.2014, and the final selection was made by a special jury composed of several public figures from the Republic of Macedonia. The winners were selected by the jury participating 60% in the final votes, while the rest of 40% were votes of the internet visitors of the web site for selection of the site of the year who voted in the period from 24.11.2014 to 05.12.2014.


Such a recognition is a boost for further development of the Bank and adapting the Bank’s services to the actual needs of our clients.

2.12.2014 - Notification

Pursuant to the Conclusion from the meeting of the Government of the Republic of Macedonia held on 25.11.2014 because of the campaign „Tree Day-Plant your future”, on 3 December 2014 (Wednesday), Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje is not going to work, including its branches and city-branches.

1.12.2014 – Handbook for treatment of victims of domestic violence

Within the international campaign “16 days of activism against gender and domestic violence”, in cooperation with the MPAP (Macedonian Platform Against the Poverty) and support by the Print Tim DOO Skopje, Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje has issued the first Guidelines for group treatment of women who are victims of domestic violence.


The Handbook is a result of a two-year work of two psychotherapists, supported by Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje, who developed a specific methodology for treatment of women victims of domestic violence, within the project being conducted in the Macedonian Women’s Rights Center – Shelter Center Skopje, in the period 2011-2013. The campaign “Women for Women” started by the Bank in 2010, on the occasion of the women’s day (8 March) for female victims of domestic violence, has developed into a serious project assisted by non-governmental organizations members of MPAP for the sake of resocialization, psychological support and economical strengthening of female victims of domestic violence.


The Handbook describes the methodology for group treatment of victims, individual experiences and the progress they had achieved as a result of the work with the psychotherapists in the period of 2 years. The methodology can be used only by educated professionals / psychotherapists working with vulnerable categories within the state institutions and non-governmental organizations.


Within its social responsibility practices Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje in 2014 continued it support, supporting the First family center for victims of domestic violence, in cooperation with the Non-governmental Organization H.E.R.A and the office of the City of Skopje.


You can download the Handbook from the following link: Handbook - Group Treatment of Female Victims of Domestic Violence

28.11.2014 – Access to the PRA e-services with the digital certificate

All clients of Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje, users of e-banking, who use digital certificates issued by KIBS or by Macedonian Telecom, may also use them for registration and use of e-Tax services of the Public Revenue Administration, free of charge (