N E W S
29.03.2011 Notification for the Bank’s working hours on 31.03.2011
Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje notifies its clients that 31.03.2011 shall be non-working day because of the “TREE DAY – SPRING 2011” event.
However, the Bank shall provide on duty city-branches for any eventual urgent needs of the clients, as follows:
- the working hours of the Bank’s Head Office counters, its branches and city-branches throughout the country shall be until 16:30;
- the working hours of the city-branches in Skopje – Gjorche Petrov, Leptokarija, Bunjakovec, Kapishtec, 11 Oktomvri, Avtokomanda, Cvetan Dimov, Madzari and Biser shall be until 13:30;
- the working hours of the city-branch GTC in Skopje shall be until 14:30;
- the E-banking service on 31.03.2011 shall be available until 16:30.
02.10.2015 – According to Global Banking Finance Komercijalna Banka was proclaimed the best internet bank in Macedonia
The renowned magazine Global Banking Finance has selected Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje for best internet bank in Macedonia for 2015
The selection of the best banks in different segments of banking operation is made by magazine’s editors in cooperation with the research team and the publisher, who, after extensive analysis of the nominees in different categories, decide which bank takes the leading position in respective category and for the respective year.
The main criteria for being awarded were the level of innovations introduced in the selection subject category, the achievements, strategies implemented, as well as the adaptability of the bank to the changes in the financial sector.
The team of Global Banking Finance has awarded Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje for best internet bank in the banking sector for 2015 in the Republic of Macedonia, as a result of the analysis of the nominations submitted in regards to the precise measuring of the functionality of internet banking and mobile banking applications, as well as the adaptability of the latest trends worldwide and the services that may be used.
Global Banking Finance is a magazine that awards the best ones in the finance sector, banking, insurance, hedge-funds, pension funds, Islamic finance. The magazine’s internet port has over 9 million reviews and 2.5 million visitors from 200 different countries in the course of one year. This port, on the other side, provides global access and reading by managers of international financial institutions and presidents of Fortune 500 corporations group.
18.9.2015 - The promotional period for favorable housing loans with EUR clause continues
Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje has prolonged the promotion period until 31.3.2016 in which it offers a favorable housing loan with EUR clause:
- with 2.9%, fixed interest rate for the first 3 years and 6,85% per annum variable for the rest of the loan repayment period. All newly granted housing loans with EUR clause in the promotional period until 31.03.2016 will be free of charge for approval and administration and without charge for evaluation. As for loans approved for the purpose of refinancing of the existing housing loans in Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje, we shall charge fees and commissions as per the Bank’s acts.
For more information about requirements for the loan visit the following link on the website of the Bank
14.9.2015 – Free popcorn with contactless payments in Cineplexx
Komercijalna Banka and MasterCard® are rewarding you with a new promotion.
Free popcorn pack will be awarded for any Cineplexx ticket paid by contactless MasterCard of Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje.
All you have to do to claim the gift is to pay for your ticket contactless by your Debit MasterCard® or Debit MasterCard® World contactless card issued by Komercijalna Banka. The number of awarded popcorn packs will be equal to the number of bought tickets.
Limited quantities. You can find all the details about the promotion on the following link.
A R C H I V E