N E W S
07.04.2011 - ANNOUNCEMENT
Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje is hereby notifying its shareholders that starting from 20 April 2010 the Bank shall payout dividend for 2010.
All shareholders of Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje registered in the Shareholders Register until 7 April 2010 shall have the right on dividend for 2010.
The payout of the dividend for 2010 to the legal entities shall be carried out by transferring funds on their accounts.
For the individuals, the payout of dividend for 2010 shall be on their accounts with Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje, except for the individuals who have authorized the Bank to transfer the dividend 2010 funds on accounts with other bank. In case of such authorizations provided, the dividend for 2010 shall be paid out on the indicated accounts.
The clients – individuals who have not opened accounts with Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje or have not provided authorization for the Bank should, for the purpose of payout of dividend for 2010, open accounts with the Bank or provide authorization for transfer of dividend funds on the accounts with other bank at any city-branch or branch of Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje throughout the country.
Each shareholder registered in the share register shall be submitted a certificate on calculated and paid personal income tax from capital – dividend for 2010, paid out in 2011, after effected payout of dividend by the end of May 2011. If any shareholder does not receive the notification, they can withdraw it at any city-branch or branch of Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje throughout the country.
For any further information please call 3107-163, 3107-162, 3107-438 or 3107-540.
Komercijalna banka AD Skopje
28.04.2016 Working hours notification
We notify our clients that the Head Office, Branches and City-branches of Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje shall be opened on 30.04.2016 with Saturday working hours as usual.
21.04.2016 - Annual Report 2015The Annual Report
of Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje for 2015 is now available at the Bank’s web site.
15.04.2016 - Promotional period for consumer loans with EUR clause
- Free of charge for approving and administering all newly approved consumer loans with EUR clause in the promotional period from 15.04. to 30.06.2016. The consumer loans intended for refinancing of the existing loans in Komercijalna Banka will be subject to charges as per acts of the Bank.
For more information go to …
15.04.2016 – Promotional terms for denar housing loans from 15.04.2016 to 30.09.2016
New promotional denar loans with 4,5% annual, fixed interest rate for the first 3 years and 6,5% annual variable for the rest period of the loan repayment.
- Free of charge for approving and administering and free of charge for estimation of all newly approved consumer loans in the promotional period from 15.04. to 30.09.2016. The housing loans intended for refinancing of the existing loans in Komercijalna Banka will be subject to charges as per acts of the Bank.
For more information go to …
04.04.2016 – Komercijalna Banka awarded for the achievements at the Macedonian Stock Exchange in the past 20 years
On the occasion of celebration of 20 years existence of the Macedonian Stock Exchange, several companies were awarded. Komercijalna Banka is among the oldest members and at the same time member founder of the Stock Exchange. As an authorized participant, Komercijalna Banka is present at the Macedonian securities market since 1998. At great satisfaction for the clients and users of the services of the Bank and the Brokerage Company, these two, the Bank and the Brokerage Company, were awarded 3 awards and Certificate of Achievement at the “Annual Conference of the Macedonian Stock Exchange”:
- Awards for the most listed company with the largest turnover realized in the past 20 years of existence of MSE. The award was given for the total 4,116,118 KMB shares traded in 39,096 transactions and the largest turnover of MKD 16,799,393,903 realized in the last 20 years,
- Awards for a member with the largest number of transactions and the largest turnover realized at the Macedonian Stock Exchange for the last 20 years. In the course of this period, total 179,304 transactions were realized through the member KB, thus realizing total turnover of MKD 96,576,834,738 or 23.41% of the total turnover realized at the Macedonian Stock Exchange, which is the largest turnover when compared to other 34 members of MSE.
- “Cristal Bell” for the first place achieved as the most transparently listed shareholders company at MSE for 2015, and
- Certificate of Achievement for the second place in total turnover and number of transactions realized in 2015.
A R C H I V E