N E W S
17.05.2011-Banks’ Sports Days
In the period 12 – 15 May 2011, in Ohrid, the event “Banks’ Sports Days” was organized for the 13th time in a row by the Union of Financial Organizations of Macedonia (UFOM). 12 financial institutions (banks and insurance companies) – members of UFOM took part in the event. Our Bank was also part of this event and was represented by its employees – members of the Union.
Competing with maximum engagement in 13 sport disciplines, Bank’s representatives were honored and had the pleasure to compete in the name of the Bank against other financial institutions.
As it was the case before, the competition was rather strong. However, the incitement and the wish for victory made Bank’s representatives end on the third place with total 26 points. NLB Tutunska Banka was second with total 27 and Stopanska Banka first with total 34 points.
The first place won by the Bank was in handball – women and chess – men.
28.04.2016 Working hours notification
We notify our clients that the Head Office, Branches and City-branches of Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje shall be opened on 30.04.2016 with Saturday working hours as usual.
21.04.2016 - Annual Report 2015The Annual Report
of Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje for 2015 is now available at the Bank’s web site.
15.04.2016 - Promotional period for consumer loans with EUR clause
- Free of charge for approving and administering all newly approved consumer loans with EUR clause in the promotional period from 15.04. to 30.06.2016. The consumer loans intended for refinancing of the existing loans in Komercijalna Banka will be subject to charges as per acts of the Bank.
For more information go to …
15.04.2016 – Promotional terms for denar housing loans from 15.04.2016 to 30.09.2016
New promotional denar loans with 4,5% annual, fixed interest rate for the first 3 years and 6,5% annual variable for the rest period of the loan repayment.
- Free of charge for approving and administering and free of charge for estimation of all newly approved consumer loans in the promotional period from 15.04. to 30.09.2016. The housing loans intended for refinancing of the existing loans in Komercijalna Banka will be subject to charges as per acts of the Bank.
For more information go to …
04.04.2016 – Komercijalna Banka awarded for the achievements at the Macedonian Stock Exchange in the past 20 years
On the occasion of celebration of 20 years existence of the Macedonian Stock Exchange, several companies were awarded. Komercijalna Banka is among the oldest members and at the same time member founder of the Stock Exchange. As an authorized participant, Komercijalna Banka is present at the Macedonian securities market since 1998. At great satisfaction for the clients and users of the services of the Bank and the Brokerage Company, these two, the Bank and the Brokerage Company, were awarded 3 awards and Certificate of Achievement at the “Annual Conference of the Macedonian Stock Exchange”:
- Awards for the most listed company with the largest turnover realized in the past 20 years of existence of MSE. The award was given for the total 4,116,118 KMB shares traded in 39,096 transactions and the largest turnover of MKD 16,799,393,903 realized in the last 20 years,
- Awards for a member with the largest number of transactions and the largest turnover realized at the Macedonian Stock Exchange for the last 20 years. In the course of this period, total 179,304 transactions were realized through the member KB, thus realizing total turnover of MKD 96,576,834,738 or 23.41% of the total turnover realized at the Macedonian Stock Exchange, which is the largest turnover when compared to other 34 members of MSE.
- “Cristal Bell” for the first place achieved as the most transparently listed shareholders company at MSE for 2015, and
- Certificate of Achievement for the second place in total turnover and number of transactions realized in 2015.
A R C H I V E