Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje approves loans for scholarship costs in the country or abroad.
This loan is intended for all creditworthy individuals who are full-time employees or pensioners who receive their pension through a transaction account with the Bank.
The scholarship loan may be used by the borrower or by any member of his close family enrolled in one of the following types of institutions in the country or abroad:
- high-school institutions;
- higher education institutions;
- education centers registered in the Republic of Macedonia.
||For payment of scholarship costs
||Up to 3,500 EUR (in denar counter value)
||Up to 3 years
|Nominal interest rate
- fix, for repayment period of 6 months
- variable, for repayment period over 6 months
|Annual rate of total expenses (RTE)
||9.44% p.a. (RTE extent depends on the loan repayment period, loan amount, the amount of the loan costs that are included in the calculation of RTE and the extent of the nominal interest rate).
||Free of commission for early partial or full loan repayment
- Monthly instalment should be 1/2 of the borrower’s monthly net-income
- The age of the Borrower should not exceed 70 years with the last monthly instalment
- No guarantors
- Another 2 applicants may join the main loan applicant, which do not have to be family related but have to be creditworthy. When calculating the creditability of the co-borrowers that are not members of the closest family of the borrower, only 1/2 of co-borrowers’ free monthly inflows shall be taken into account.
- Maximum period for loan funds disbursement is 60 days from the date of loan approval
- The loan funds for high school education, full-time university education and for education at registered education centers shall be transferred to the giro account of the respective educational institution
- The loan funds for specialization and post-graduate studies shall be transferred on the account of the Borrower
- For payment of scholarship abroad, the loan funds shall be transferred to the account of the Borrower, upon which the Bank shall sell foreign currency cash in the currency stated in the invoice to the extent of the denar counter value of the loan approved and shall effect the payment abroad
- 0.5% on the loan amount, minimum 500 MKD
- 200 MKD for loan application and processing
- Charges for the grace period interest (the grace period interest rate is calculated from the date of disbursement of funds till the date of commencement of repayment at interest rate equal to the interest rate of the loan)
- Bill of exchange charges
- monthly instalments
- maturity of annuity - on the 16th day of each month
- Administrative ban on salary
- Draft and draft statement
- Loan application
- copies of valid identity cards for all participants in the loan
- Birth/marriage certificate evidencing relation with the co-applicants
- For employees in private companies acceptable for the Bank, form PP53 (Declaration for receipt from PRA) for the previous three months and solvency of the giro account with the bank they are clients to (for clients of the Bank solvency is not required)
- For pensioners – the latest pension cheque
- Invoice or other document issued by the high school education or university education institution containing the data on the funds required Evidence for specialization or post-graduate studies enrolment made
Komercijalna Banka shall keep its discretion right to reject the loan application
Contact personsNatasa Baljuk Ristovska, Head of Unit for Loan Approval and DisbursementPhone: (+389 2) 3107-481e-mail: Julijana Nikcevska, Senior officerPhone: (+389 2) 3107-408e-mail: