Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje approves loans for payment of costs for tourist travels in the country and abroad.
This loan is intended for all creditworthy individuals who are full-time employees or pensioners who receive their pension through a transaction account with the Bank.
||Payment of touring costs
||Up to 150,.000.00 denars
||Up to 2 years
|Nominal interest rate
||11.5% annual, variable with denar clause
|Annual rate of total expenses (RTE)
||12.96% p.a. (RTE extent depends on the loan repayment period, loan amount, the amount of the loan costs that are included in the calculation of RTE and the extent of the nominal interest rate).
||Free of commission for early partial or full loan repayment
- Monthly instalment should be 1/3 of the of the borrower’s monthly net-income
- The age of the Borrower should not exceed 70 years with the last monthly instalment
- No guarantors
- Another 2 applicants may join the main loan applicant, which do not have to be family related but have to be creditworthy. Another 2 applicants may join the main loan applicant, which do not have to be family related but have to be creditworthy. When calculating the creditability of the co-borrowers that are not members of the closest family of the borrower, only 1/2 of co-borrowers’ free monthly inflows shall be taken into account.
- Maximum period for loan funds disbursement is 60 days from the date of loan approval
- Loan funds are transferred on the giro account of the tourist agency
- 0.5% on the loan amount, minimum 500 denars
- 200 denars for loan application and processing
- Charges for the grace period interest (the grace period interest rate is calculated from the date of disbursement of funds till the date of commencement of repayment at interest rate equal to the interest rate of the loan)
- Bill of exchange charges
- monthly instalments
- maturity of annuity - on the 16th day of each month
- Administrative ban on salary
- draft and draft statement
- Loan application
- copies of valid identity cards for all participants in the loan
- Birth/marriage certificate evidencing relation with the co-applicants
- For employees in private companies acceptable for the Bank, form PP53 (Declaration for receipt from PRA) for the previous three months and solvency of the giro account with the bank they are clients to (for clients of the Bank solvency is not required)
- For pensioners – the latest pension cheque
- Pro-forma invoice or invoice from a tourist agency from the Republic of Macedonia that has an A licence
Komercijalna Banka shall keep its discretion right to reject the loan application
Contact personsNatasa Baljuk Ristovska, Head of Unit for Loan Approval and DisbursementPhone: (+389 2) 3107-481e-mail: Julijana Nikcevska, Senior officerPhone: (+389 2) 3107-408e-mail: