Real estate secured loan
The denar loan is intended for all creditworthy full-time employed individuals or pensioners who receive they pension through transaction account with the Bank.
The denar loan with EUR clause is intended for creditworthy individuals – full time employees in public administration or in companies acceptable for the Bank who receive salary on transaction account with the Bank or pensioners who receive they pension through transaction account with the Bank.
||depends on the client's creditworthiness and mortgage value
||Up to 90 months
||Possibility of a grace period of 12 months. The Bank shall calculate and charge only grace period interest for the duration of the grace period.
|Nominal interest rate
9.5% annual, variable for denar loan
7.5% annual, variable for denar loan with Eur clause
|Annual rate of total expenses (RTE)
10.15% p.a. for denar loan
8.3% p.a. for denar loan with Eur clause
(RTE extent depends on the loan repayment period, loan amount, the amount of the loan costs that are included in the calculation of RTE and the extent of the nominal interest rate). Notary costs, the costs for registration of the lien in the appropriate public register and the costs of insurance of the pledged immovable property against fundamental risks are not included in the calculation of RTE and are on the account of the borrower.
||Free of commission for early partial or full loan repayment
The monthly instalment should be covered by 1/2 of the applicant’s monthly net-income .Other annual or monthly incomes that are subject to taxation, in accordance with the Law on Personal Income Tax, and may be documented, shall also be considered as monthly incomes.
The age of the Borrower should not exceed 70 years with the last monthly instalment
- Another 2 applicants may join the main loan applicant, who need not to be family related but must be creditworthy
- Maximum period for loan funds disbursement is 60 days from the date of loan approval
- Loan funds are transferred on the borrower s transaction account
- 0.5% on the loan amount for denar loan or 1,5% on the loan amount for denar loan with Eur clause (minimum 500 denars) - charges for approval and administration of the loan
- 400 denars for loan application and processing
- Charges for the grace period interest (the grace period interest rate is calculated from the date of disbursement of funds till the date of commencement of repayment at interest rate equal to the interest rate of the loan)
- MKD 2000 for property mortgaged evaluation (for each individual evaluation)
- Notary compensation for pledge agreement solemnity, in accordance with the Notary tariff
- Charges for registration of the lien in favour of the Bank in the appropriate public book
- Charges for insurance policy for the pledge object against fundamental risks
- monthly instalments
- maturity of annuity - on the 16th day of each month
- mortgage on real estate in value of 140% of the loan amount
- administrative ban on salary
- insurance policy of the pledged immovable property assigned in favour of the Bank, being renewed through the overall loan validity
- Loan application
- Copies of valid identity cards for all participants in the loan
- Birth/marriage certificate evidencing relation with the co-applicants
- For employees in private companies acceptable for the Bank, form PP53 (Declaration for receipt from PRA) for the previous three months and solvency of the giro account with the bank they are clients to (for clients of the Bank solvency is not required)
- Property specification sheet for the estate offered as security
Komercijalna Banka shall keep its discretion right to reject the loan application
Natasa Baljuk Ristovska, Head of Loan Approval and Disbursement Unit
Phone: (+389 2) 3168-290
Julijana Nikcevska, Loan Approval and Disbursement Control Officer
Phone: (+389 2) 3168-298