Securities custody operation
As part of the wide range of products and services with securities, Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje for its existing and potential clients offers reliable custodian services over the securities with high quality and with special focus on the individual approach to the client.
The very beginnings of this service are dated from 2002, opening and running the first custody accounts. Since then, Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje has been constantly working on improvement of the quality and security of its services striving to maintain high standards, with maximal flexibility of operations within the law regulations.
Within the standard offer of the custody services the following activities are included:
- Opening and running the accounts for securities and escrow accounts with the Central Depository for Securities and with the Bank;
- Keeping and maintenance of portfolio securities of the client;
- Settlement of transactions related to trading with securities, according to the instructions of the client;
- Notification about the statement and movement in the account for securities and in the escrow accounts;
- Monitoring and timely notifications for all the corporate events;
- Realization of the rights arising from ownership of the securities of customers, according to their instructions, such as collection of dividends, interest and principal and other income from securities;
- Proxy Services for assemblies of stock companies;
- Notification of the novelties of the capital market and of the amendments in law regulations;
- Other activities in accordance with the needs and requirements of different categories of customers, in accordance with law regulations and undertaken contractual obligations.
The following documentation is required for concluding the custody agreement:
- Application for opening a custody account;
- Specimen of signatures of authorized persons;
- Document for identification and registration of the client or its authorized persons;
- Other additional documents, depending on the category of the client.
The Fees for custody operations of the Bank refer to:
- Maintenance of the portfolio;
- Transaction expense; Maintenance of the portfolio;
- Proxy voting;
- Real costs;
- Other costs under terms and services applicable to customers
In its operations as a custodian bank Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje applies high standards using sophisticated software programs and communication with SWIFT MT messages of category 5 in order to satisfy needs of different categories of customers.
Contact personAntigona Bukleska,
Elizabeta ManasijevskaPhone: (+389 2) 3107-532; (+389 2) 3112-797Fax: (+389 2) 3107-548; (+389 2) 3225-056e-mail: