• Brochure


  • Documents


  • Approval procedure



Contact           24/7
contact@kb.com.mk

contact center:
(02) 3 296 800

Loans from the Agriculture credit discount fund (ACDF) – project for financial services in agriculture



Eligible borrowers
  • holders of agricultural holdings having submitted applications for entry in the Single Register of Agricultural Holdings
  • Small and medium enterprises dealing with primary agricultural production, processing of agricultural products and trade with primary agricultural products intended for export 
  • Holders of agricultural holdings and small and medium enterprises having concluded a contract for financial support with the Agency for Financial Support in the agricultural and rural development for use of financial support from the IPARD program 2007-2013 
Purpose for fixed assets and working capital
Loan terms maximum amount
  • up to EUR 100,000 for loans for primary agricultural production
  • up to EUR 300,000 for loans for processing agricultural products
  • up to EUR 300,000 for loans for primary agricultural products intended for export and their processing
repayment period
  • up to 8 years for loans for primary agricultural production
  • up to 5 years for loans for processing agricultural products
  • up to 3 years for loans for trade with primary agricultural products intended for export
repayment period
  • up to 2 years for loans for primary agricultural production (with a possibility for a grace period up to 4 years, as an exception, depending on the loan purpose, loan amount, the production characteristics and the business line of the investor)
  • up to 1 years for loans for processing agricultural products
  • from 6 months to 1 year for loans for trade with primary agricultural products intended for export
repayment on quarterly basis
Interest rate p.a.
  • 4% p.a. annual for loans for primary agricultural production
  • 5% p.a. annual for loans for processing agricultural products
  • 5% p.a. annual for loans for primary agricultural products intended for export and their processing 
Fees 1.5% one-off fee prior to disbursement
Loan security the loan shall be secured by usual security instruments in accordance with the Bank’s Credit Policy (mortgage on real estate, pledge of movable property, bills of exchange etc.)
The loan funds are to be used for financing up to 80% of the calculated value of the project, and the rest of minimum 20% is own participation of the borrower


Contact persons



Ilija Mircevski, Chief Coordinator for Corporate Lending
Phone: (+389 2) 3168-504
Fax: (+389 2) 3247-468
e-mail: ilija.mircevski@kb.com.mk

Elena Spirovska, Manager of Agriculture Lending Department
Phone: (+389 2) 3168-509
e-mail: elena.spirovska@kb.com.mk