• Brochure


  • Documents


  • Approval procedure



Contact           24/7
contact@kb.com.mk

contact center:
(02) 3 296 800

Program for supporting the development of small and medium enterprises realized through the Macedonian Bank for development promotion (MBDP)



The loan from program for supporting the development of small and medium enterprises is for all SMEs in the manufacturing and production-services sector.

Eligible borrowers registered legal entities with over 51% private ownership
Non-acceptable projects purchase of main herd, purchasing of legal entities, trade activities and projects with negative environmental impacts
Purpose
  • purchase of fixed assets (movable and immovable property) – at least 50% of the loan amount
  • financing of working capital within the frames of the project – up to 50% of the loan amount
Country of export no restrictions - the equipment may be purchased in the country and abroad
Loan terms  

 

 
minimum amount denar counter value of EUR 15,000
maximum amount denar counter value of EUR 500,000
repayment period depending on the project but not exceeding 8 years - usually, the loans shall be approved for a period of 5 – 6 years
grace period up to 1 year
way of repayment quarterly payments of the interest and loan principal
Interest rate p.a. 6.5% p.a. annual, fixed  
Fees  

 

 
fee for engaged funds 0.5% of the approved and undisbursed loan amount
early loan repayment fee 0.125% of the early repaid loan amount
one-off fees prior to disbursement 1.5% paid one-off, in denars
Loan security the loan shall be secured by usual security instruments in accordance with the Bank’s Credit Policy (mortgage on real estate, pledge of movable property, bills of exchange etc.)
The loan amount shall be used for financing up to 85% of the calculated value of the project, and the rest of minimum 15% shall be own participation of the borrower




Contact persons



Ilija Mircevski, Chief Coordinator for Corporate Lending
Phone: (+389 2) 3168-504
Fax: (+389 2) 3247-468
e-mail: ilija.mircevski@kb.com.mk

Elena Spirovska, Coordinator for Corporate Lending
Phone: (+389 2) 3168-509
e-mail: elena.spirovska@kb.com.mk