Introduction of the service for card acquiring for payment of goods and services in your stores will provide you with the opportunity to increase sales and profits, thus offering your consumers a simple, fast and secure way of payment they would prefer.
- Increased sales - card payment is widely accepted and very popular among consumers. This payment method results in increased sales and higher average transaction amounts. Card payments allow customers immediate access to their credited amount, regardless of the cash available.
- Satisfied customers - by offering this service you attract new customers and offer the existing customers better service and choice to pay in the way they prefer. Consumer satisfaction is even greater because they know what to expect. Card acquiring at points of sale around the world is executed according to generally accepted standards, without special conditions and restrictions, offering consistent and highly professional service.
- Cost and risk reduction – Transactions made by cards accelerate the payment process, without waiting for counting money, returning change, lack of coins etc. They are conducted electronically, saving time and reducing costs through decreasing the need of manipulation with cash and thus reducing opportunities for abuse and risks related to cash operation.
- Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje will install its own devices (POS terminals) for card acquiring at the requested points of sale. These devices will provide payments for goods and services by all cards from the families of MasterCard Worldwide (MasterCard and Maestro) and Visa International (Visa and Visa Electron), regardless of the country of origin and the card issuing bank.
- The Bank will retain a commission, expressed as a percentage of each successful transaction made on the devices. The commission covers the costs and represents all the financial obligations of the legal entity towards Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje on the basis of cards acquiring for payments of goods and services.
- The funds realized under transactions made by cards will be transferred free of charge to the account of the legal entity within 1 (one) working day (for accounts of Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje) or 3 (three) working days (for other banks accounts), as of the day of entry of the transaction in the Bank.
- Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje offers a possibility of installing 3 different types of POS terminals, according to the way of their communication link, such as: Dial-up (using a fixed telephone line), GPRS (mobile device that uses mobile phone network) and LAN POS terminals (connected through a computer network). The choice of the type of POS terminal will be made by the Bank, depending on the conditions at the point of sale and the industry characteristics.
- The Authorization Centre of Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje is available 24 hours a day, every day of the week for providing necessary assistance and support for card acquiring.
- Monthly cumulative reports for executed transactions will be delivered by mail.
- On its web site for the Internet Bank service (https://www.banka.com.mk) the Bank offers free Internet based service for creating, reviewing and printing reports for realized transactions, as well as downloading data files for processed transactions with the possibility for automatic entry (records). Click here to download the application form for this service.
Follow the steps for applying and obtaining the service:
1. Download the application form „Application for concluding a contract with Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje for sales of goods and services by card payment and installation of the equipment for card acquiring.
2. Submit the filled in application along with the required documentation to the Head Office of the Bank or in to any branch or city-branch of the Bank, addressing to “Bank Card Unit”
3. Upon consideration and approval of the application, within 5 working days you will be contacted to sign the contract for card acquiring, commencement of installation of the equipment and training of employees for card acquiring.
Payment in 3, 6 or 12 interest-free installments with debit cards issued by Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje
In order to satisfy the requirements of one of the largest families of debit card users in the country, as well as the large number of legal entities that have concluded contracts for card acquiring, Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje introduced this new functionality for its debit cards.
The Bank’s Maestro®, Visa Electron and Debit MasterCard® debit cards can be used for purchases with fixed number of installments (3, 6 or 12) with no interest, at points of sale of legal entities that have concluded contracts with the Bank.
The service is useful for both sides:
The legal entity gets the full amount with no delay;
The card holder makes the payment with no extra fees, while the total amount from the transaction will become due in installments, with no interest on the undue installments.
For this purpose the Bank installs a separate POS terminal.
List of points of sale
of legal entities that the Bank has concluded contracts with,
for payment in installments with no interest.
Vladimir Kievski, Officer for Bank Cards Acceptance
Phone: (+389 2) 3168-107
Fax: (+389 2) 3114-232
Elena Arsova Begic, Head of Bank Cards Unit
Phone: (+389 2) 3168-108
Fax: (+389 2) 3114-232