• Documents

  • Approval procedure


contact center:
(02) 3 296 800

Credit program for support of micro, small and medium-size trade companies with the funds from the special credit fund, realized through Development Bank of North Macedonia

The loan is inteded for micro, small and medium-size trade companies, having their seat in the Republic of Macedonia.


  • procurement of fixed assets and/or working capital
  • up to 30% of the loan amount approved may be used for working capital

Country of export

no restriction - the equipment may be purchased in the country or abroad

Loan terms




maximum amount

up to 300,000.00 EUR

repayment period

up to 3 years for financing working capital

up to 10 years for financing fixed assets

grace period

up to 12 months  

Interest rate p.a.

up to 5% p.a. annual, fixed



1% paid one-off, in denars

Loan security

the loan shall be secured by usual security instruments in accordance with the Bank’s Credit Policy (mortgage on real estate, pledge of movable property, bills of exchange etc.)

The loan funds may finance up to 80% of the calculation value of the respective project, and the rest of minimum 20% shall be own participation of the Borrower

Contact persons

Ilija Mircevski, Chief Coordinator for Corporate Lending
Phone: (+389 2) 3168-504
Fax: (+389 2) 3247-468
e-mail: ilija.mircevski@kb.com.mk

Elena Spirovska, Manager of Agriculture Lending Department
Phone: (+389 2) 3168-509
e-mail: elena.spirovska@kb.com.mk
The website of Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje uses cookies. Cookies are used to improve your user experience. More information on how to use and how to change your cookie settings can be found in the Cookies Policy document.
I accept